A Black Man, in the White House

Washington D.C., December 10, 2008.

I’m the first black man, in this White house,
I mean as master - not some slaving louse.
A lot of white mugshots, line the walls.
My favorite is Lincoln, for his humongous balls.

There could have been, another first, of course.
A chick running this place, and the US of Arse.
I must let you in on why I won.
The simplest three reasons under the sun.

1. English! and the need for gender based terms.
No one wants opened a new can of worms.
See, my wife will be called, you know, “First Lady".
What would Bill have been called, First Daddy?

2. Interns! All male, and preferably black,
For Hillary to “mount", as counter Lewinsky attack.
Alas! not enough black degrees to fit the Bill.
We get no education, yeah, despite Mamma’s will.

3. Dicks! And our love for the biggest ones.
The Cheney George had, was bigger than a gun’s.
And you know what they say, about size and blacks.
Didn’t you notice mine, when i campaigned in slacks?

So here i am, in this White house.
The perfect reason for a nation to arouse.
Half White, Half Black and yes, Half all.
So tell me America, why do i still feel small?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What my name is not... (A two-act play, in 30 mins)

Which Wall should Fall?

What is a miracle?