A kiss, I miss

A kiss, I miss.

Fucking is over-rated.
A well oiled palm,
Or well greased purse,
can release a million sperms.

But, 
A kiss, a kiss?
I miss.
If only to make my heart,
skip one beat.

What for those lips,
then?
They serve no purpose.

To smile? Outline teeth? Frown?
:) :( :'(  
can do that these days.

What four those lips,
If not to only,
Only to kiss?

Transfer bits and bytes,
Of soul.
Eyes closed. 
Mouth freshened.
Refreshened.
A tremor.
Two tremors.
An earthquake.
A hint of taste.
From tips of tongue.
From when we were young.
A dream, a dream...
A fantasy.
Breath paused, pulse pulsating.
Racing.
Calcium. Your enamel. 
And we're not even naked, yet?
Perhaps we are.
I love that you don't wear lipstick.

Orgasm has a make.
It can be fake.

But, a kiss? A kiss?
Nope. Never.
See, there...
My heart did miss its cautious beat.

Aaah. Your kiss, your kiss.
Your kiss.
I miss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What my name is not... (A two-act play, in 30 mins)

What is a miracle?

The difference between Char Anna, Aath Anna, Bara Anna and Anna Hazaare.