"You don't love me!?" she said

"U don't love me!" she said.
"You ne'er had.
You don't know what "lurve" is,
Good thing, at that!"

"WTF!?" I muttered,
"where the f#*& did this come from?
Weren't we just getting naked?
To go and to come?"

"who d'ya think i am?" she flared.
"some kind of slut??"
"So, you can reach my navel,
From my throat AND my gut?

"But, you said you liked it?
Or... was that lie?
Did you NOT spawn rivers,
'tween your smooth thighs?"

"Yeah... ok!", she said.
Suitably mello'ed.
Remembering the times,
when she breathed.. or she blow'd.

"Then, what were you saying?",
To appease her, i asked.
"Do you love me?'
she suddenly gasped.

(Fade to black)

A while later, to just fathom the point.
I asked her, if SHE "lurved" me...


And we smoked our next joint.

;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What my name is not... (A two-act play, in 30 mins)

Which Wall should Fall?

What is a miracle?